Dreamthorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always a forced eyeful.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dawn of Eternity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amp
Genin
Genin
Amp

The Dawn of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:51 pm

My attempt at making a XYZ support Spell Card. The thought isn't so much that you can Special Summon a XYZ monster without other monsters; I think the potential is in the counter portion. For example you can get Utopia out and use its effect 4 times instead of just two. Tell me what you think Very Happy

The Dawn of Eternity XBLtdnq
Back to top Go down
Sleevecard
Admin
Sleevecard

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:34 pm

This... would... be... amazing...

The catch is putting a value on the summon. For example using it for Utopia gives you 4 uses of the effect versus 2 normally; whereas using it on Baby Tiragon only gives you 1 use instead of the normal 3.

I just built an Evolsaur deck and this would be great for Laggia. Its like getting double use out of Solemn Judgment.

Evolsaur Laggia
2 Level 4 Dinosaur-Type monsters
During either player's turn, when a monster(s) would be Normal or Special Summoned, OR a Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; negate the Summon or activation, and if you do, destroy that card.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamthorn.rpg-board.net
CrocodileTheKidd
Academy Trainee
Academy Trainee
CrocodileTheKidd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:11 pm

9/10

The best part of this is that it's a quick spell card. So you you can counter your opponent's play and summon your own badass monster. This card would be on the ban list so fast if it were real.
Back to top Go down
Sleevecard
Admin
Sleevecard

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:17 pm

I don't know about banned, but definitely limited or semi-limited. Most decks would probably carry a copy, just like all those carry Starlight Road.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Genin
Genin
Amp

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:33 pm

You really think it would become a staple card?
Back to top Go down
Sleevecard
Admin
Sleevecard

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:54 am

Maybe not a staple card in the sense of how every single deck carries Mirror Force, Heavy Storm, and Mystical Space Typhoon these days, but I could definitely see it in any deck that wants to make heavy use of its XYZ cards.
Back to top Go down
CrocodileTheKidd
Academy Trainee
Academy Trainee
CrocodileTheKidd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Well I don't know about you guys, but I'd already be looking for a spot in my deck to place this into if it were real.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Genin
Genin
Amp

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Which XYZ would you look forward to summoning the most?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn of Eternity   The Dawn of Eternity Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dawn of Eternity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamthorn :: Card Gaming :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: