Dreamthorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always a forced eyeful.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swashbuckler Set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrocodileTheKidd
Academy Trainee
Academy Trainee
CrocodileTheKidd

Swashbuckler Set Empty
PostSubject: Swashbuckler Set   Swashbuckler Set EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:29 pm

This is my Swashbuckler set. I haven't made any custom cards in a long while so load up on the feedback. Thanks guys!

Swashbuckler Set 7y0EaU2Swashbuckler Set 3IDTD0ZSwashbuckler Set NLwhnZzSwashbuckler Set QmYcBQlSwashbuckler Set XSpcEF5Swashbuckler Set 8GQmwujSwashbuckler Set JDrwkV6Swashbuckler Set TZr8lmRSwashbuckler Set WkoySvySwashbuckler Set O8nW3M9

I'll add more as I complete them. Next I want to add some support spell and trap cards.
Back to top Go down
Sleevecard
Admin
Sleevecard

Swashbuckler Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swashbuckler Set   Swashbuckler Set EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 pm

I think I would have some fun running these. I look forward to the support cards, because right now I wouldn't really use these as a set just individual cards. There's no reason to seeing as I could have one of these cards wrecking my opponent and never need the rest. The support cards should make them tie together better.

Anne Dieu-Le-Veut makes a solid support monster though, since I can use her to recharge the other effects.

Look forward to seeing the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dreamthorn.rpg-board.net

Swashbuckler Set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamthorn :: Card Gaming :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: